"Bring Forth the Kingdom of God" ππ₯π️πΆπ¦π
The Kingdom of God is within us. It is in our minds and in our hearts. And our bodies are God's temple. Jesus dwells inside of our hearts, through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us. ππ₯π️
We hold this treasure inside of our hearts, it comes from God, and is not from us. We are simply His humble vessels, that He chose to use for such a time as this, to carry His glory.
Jesus often used parables describe the Kingdom of God. Our Heavenly Father loves to tell His children stories. Stories such as the parable of the mustard seed. The parable of the dragnet. And also, "The Pearl of Great Price." (Matthew 13:45-46 π)
“Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls, who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it."
This scripture can be interpreted in many different ways. Jesus gave up everything to reconcile us to God. He gave up everything that He had, so that He could gain our love. All paid in full, by His own Precious Blood, Sweat, and Tears... π§✝️π And when we receive the free gift of His grace and salvation, He adopts us into His family. We become His pearls of great price. We become His children. And He has strung us all together like a beautiful pearl necklace, that He can wear close to His heart.
1 John 3:2
"Beloved, now we are children of God. And it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is."
Our Heavenly Father loves us so much, and He treasures us. And we have become His most prized possession. He beloved children. π
This parable can also be viewed in another way, with Jesus being our "Pearl of Great Price." When we surrender all to God, and give up everything that the world has to offer for this treasure that lives inside of our hearts. Jesus becomes our Pearl of great Price. The treasure is the Holy Spirit. And it is the first instalment of our heavenly inheritance. When we decide to follow Jesus, we become a child of God, and an heir to the Kingdom. We are promised a bright eternal future with Jesus in His Kingdom that He is preparing for those who love Him.
Jesus is the Architect and the Master Builder. And we are His "Living Stones," π✨ building upon the foundation of the Chief Cornerstone, who is Jesus Christ. ✨✝️✨
We are being built up into a holy and royal priesthood, God's own special people, to offer up spiritual sacrifices of praise acceptable to God through our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 2:4-5)
π✨ A Story about a Blue Stone that I Found:
Last year I was going though many health problems, and it wasn't an easy time for me physically. But the strange thing is, even while going through all of those things, God was teaching me about the Kingdom of God. One time I went for a walk, and happened to look down on the pathway where I was walking and found this beautiful blue gemstone just lying on the gravel road.
It reminded me of the sapphire stones mentioned in the Bible. And how the sapphire stone is often used to describe God's throne. Like in Ezekiel 1, and Revelation 21.
In Revelation 21:19, New Jerusalem is adorned with sapphires, and the imagery reflects the everlasting glory and purity of God's Kingdom, where faithfulness is rewarded with eternal splendour.
I was also led to Isaiah 54, which has always been a scripture very close to my heart. It has to do with the promises of the New Covenant. And as soon as I saw this stone on the ground, and picked it up, I immediately took it as a sign that God is getting ready to fulfill His promises towards us. He will do what He has promised. π
John 14:1-3
“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. In My Father's House are many mansions, and I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also."
Revelation 2:17
“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.”
Lyrics: "Bring Forth the Kingdom of God," by Marty Haugen πΆπ️π₯π
"Revelation Song," by Phillips, Craig, and Dean πΆπ️π₯πππ✨







Comments
Post a Comment