"Jesus is Our Kinsman Redeemer" ✨✝️✨πŸ’–πŸ©ΈπŸ”₯

 

For the past few days now, the Lord has been teaching me things related to the Holy Trinity, the signet ring, and the Key of David.

Yesterday I went to a bookstore to get a few more journals for writing.  I noticed a lovely journal with shamrocks and decided to get it.  The three petals on a shamrock remind me of the Holy Trinity. ☘️ God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.  The delicate, heart-shaped leaves on a shamrock represent faith, hope, and love too.

Then I discovered a large, "signet key" bookmark that instantly caught my attention.  It reminded me of these scriptures.

Revelation 3:7-12 πŸ”‘πŸ’•

“And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, ‘These things says He who is holy, He who is true, He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens. I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.'"

Revelation 21:1-7

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son."

It's all about the heart.  It's all about "LOVE."❤️  And God's love has been poured out into our hearts through His Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

God is giving us the keys to the Kingdom.  The keys to our heavenly inheritance.  The name on the signet, is the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

He is our Kinsman Redeemer.  The One who came to rescue, protect, and redeem His family members who are in trouble.  We have all been prodigal sons and daughters, at one time or another.  And we are still being purified, and refined, until the day we finally leave this world.  The day when our flesh will also be changed in the twinkling of an eye, and we will be with Jesus for eternity.

Right now He is calling His prodigal children to come back Home, while there is still a very short amount of time left.  Jesus paid the ultimate price for our redemption.  He paid it in full, with the shedding of His Precious Blood. 🩸✝️πŸ’–

What is a Signet Ring:

I just did some research today, and discovered some interesting facts about signet rings.  They are family rings.  A family heirloom that has an insignia stamp engraved on them.  In the past, signet rings were used by royalty to seal letters and important documents with a wax seal. The imprint on the wax seal served as a signature with the family name.

When we become born again, we become a member of God's family.  He gives us a signet ring of authority and son-ship.  And the name on the signet ring is "Jesus Christ."  It's like taking on our Father's surname.  The family name.  And Revelation 21 mentions how the Lord is going to give us a new name.

The door of the old self closes.  And the door of our new identity in Christ opens up.  And when one door closes, another door opens.

All of the kingdoms of this world, and Babylon the Great, will fall. πŸ”₯⚖️

But the City of God, New Jerusalem, will rise up and stand forever.  We are the City that God is building up for such a time as this.  We are His Living Stones.  And Jesus is the Chief Cornerstone.  "The Keystone," that holds all things together πŸ’ŽπŸ’•πŸ”‘✨✝️✨

 

Seek First God's Kingdom:

Our Kingdom is not of this world.  That is why the world hates us.  We long for our true Homeland, New Jerusalem. πŸ”‘πŸ’Ž☘️πŸ’• The city not built by human hands.  But the city whose Architect and Builder is God.

We are that holy City that God is building up for such a time as this.  We are the Living Stones, that are crying out to God for justice.  And we are also carrying His glory within our hearts.  The Holy Spirit dwells inside the temple of our hearts.  We have been sealed for the day of Redemption.  And Jesus sits enthroned as the King of glory in our hearts.

Hebrews 11:8-10

By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to the place which he would receive as an inheritance. And he went out, not knowing where he was going. By faith he dwelt in the land of promise as in a foreign country, dwelling in tents with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise; for he waited for the city which has foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

"O come thou Key of David come.  And open wide our Heavenly Home.  Make safe the way that leads on high.  And close the path to misery.  Rejoice, rejoice, Emmanuel shall come to thee O Israel." πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–πŸ”‘πŸͺ‰

 

Psalm 84:1-4 πŸ’–πŸ•Š️

How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty!  My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord.  My heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.  Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—a place near your altar, Lord Almighty, my King and my God.  Blessed are those who dwell in your house.  They are ever praising you.

The Keys to the Kingdom: πŸ”‘☘️πŸ’•

God is giving us the keys to the Kingdom.  He is giving us the Key to our heavenly inheritance.  The Key to our heavenly estate.

Jesus Christ is the Key of David! πŸ”‘πŸ’• And very soon we will enter into the glorious Kingdom that He is preparing for us. 

John 14:1-6 πŸ’–☘️

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know...  I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

 


Lyrics:  "There is a Redeemer," by Keith Green πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–
 
 
 
Lyric:  "Jesus We Enthrone You," by The King's Harpists πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–πŸͺ‰
 

Lyrics:  "City of God," by Dan Schutte πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–
 
 
 
Hymn Lyrics:  "The King of Glory Comes" πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–
 
 
 
Lyrics:  "Hosanna Song" πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–πŸŒΏ
 

 Lyrics:  "The King is Coming," by The King's Harpists πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–πŸŒΏπŸͺ‰
 






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to "The Sparrow Still Sings" πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–

"The Lord is Near to the Broken Hearted" ❤️ For Those Experiencing Loss. πŸ™

"Bring Forth the Kingdom of God" πŸ’–πŸ”₯πŸ•Š️πŸŽΆπŸ¦‹πŸ‘‘