"The Trumpets are Going to Sound Soon" πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–πŸ‘ΌπŸͺ½πŸŽΊπŸͺ‰

 

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 πŸ’–

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.

The God of Angel Armies:

Earlier this morning, I woke up with a melody on my mind.  It was from the song, "The Drive," by The Cars.  Just the instrumental music in and of itself sounds quite heavenly in its frequency and tone.

It reminded me of some of the long trips that I took in my car back in the days.

I also had the song "Swing Low Sweet Chariot" on my mind last night.  Which mentions "a band of angels" coming to gather us up. πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’•πŸ‘Ό Then this morning, I received lyrics from another classic hymn called, "Angel Band."  I'll share them both here, along with some other songs that I was led to this morning.

I believe all of these songs relate to how God is setting the stage for the rapture of His firstborn remnant Bride.  God is calling us deeper and higher into a personal relationship with Him.  And He is giving us the Keys to His Kingdom.  The Keys to the chambers of His Heart. πŸ’–πŸ”‘

The world and the lukewarm church might not understand these things just yet.  But once we are taken up, and "Gone with the Wind," then they will understand.  Right now they are still feasting on milk and cookies, instead of on the meat of God's Living Word.  They have a religion, but not a relationship with God.  But very soon God is going to sound the trumpet, the clarion call that will wake more people up.  And when the trumpet sounds, there will be no turning back to the way things once were.  God is doing a new thing. 

Acts 1:9-11 πŸ’–

"Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.  And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

2 Kings 2:8-12 πŸ’–

Now Elijah took his mantle, rolled it up, and struck the water; and it was divided this way and that, so that the two of them crossed over on dry ground.

And so it was, when they had crossed over, that Elijah said to Elisha, “Ask! What may I do for you, before I am taken away from you?”

Elisha said, “Please let a double portion of your Spirit be upon me.”

So he said, “You have asked a hard thing. Nevertheless, if you see me when I am taken from you, it shall be so for you; but if not, it shall not be so.” Then it happened, as they continued on and talked, that suddenly a chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

And Elisha saw it, and he cried out, “My father, my father, the chariot of Israel and its horsemen!” So he saw him no more. And he took hold of his own clothes and tore them into two pieces. He also took up the mantle of Elijah that had fallen from him, and went back and stood by the bank of the Jordan. Then he took the mantle of Elijah that had fallen from him, and struck the water, and said, “Where is the Lord God of Elijah?” And when he also had struck the water, it was divided this way and that; and Elisha crossed over.

Matthew 24:36-44 πŸ’–

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect."

One Will Be Taken, and One Will Be Left:

These are some combined scriptures that I was led to read again this morning.  I believe they are also related to our swift departure, during the rapture.  God will first be taking up His firstborn remnant Bride.  Then the rest will follow at another time.  Remember what happens to the wise virgins and the foolish virgins in Matthew 25.  How the wise ones who were ready, and had enough oil in their lamps, went into the wedding chambers, once the Bridegroom appeared and gathered them together.  But the foolish ones were left outside, and knocking at the doors.  Yet He answered and said, "I do not know you, depart from Me."

Now is the time to get right with God.  Now is the time to get to know Jesus, who is the Bridegroom of our souls.  He wants everyone to come to the throne of grace and be saved.  Now is time to repent, and make sure that our hearts are right with God.  Jesus is coming back soon for a spotless Bride.  Make sure that you have enough oil of His Holy Spirit in your lamps. πŸ’–πŸ”₯πŸ•Š️

Revelation 19:10-21 πŸ’–

Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS.

 

Hymn Lyrics:  "Angel Band" πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–πŸ‘ΌπŸͺ‰πŸͺ½

My latest sun is sinking fastMy race is nearly runMy strongest trials now are pastMy triumph has begun
 
Oh come, angel bandCome and around me standOh bear me away on your snow white wingsTo my immortal homeOh bear me away on your snow white wingsTo my immortal home
 
Oh bear my longing heart to HimWho bled and died for meWhose blood now cleanses from all sinAnd gives me victory
 
Oh come, angel bandCome and around me standOh bear me away on your snow white wingsTo my immortal homeOh bear me away on your snow white wingsTo my immortal home

πŸ’–πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ‘ΌπŸͺ‰

Instrumental Melody:  "The Drive," by The Cars πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–

Instrumental Melody:  "Chariots of Fire," by Joslin πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–πŸͺ½

Hymn Lyrics:  "Swing Low Sweet Chariot," by Eric Clapton πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–πŸͺ½

 
 
 Lyrics:  "My Song," by Glass Tiger πŸ˜ŠπŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–πŸͺ½
 

I wanna sing my song
And take me home where I come from
I wanna sing my song
For you, for everyone

Oh, I feel the fire burning
πŸ’–πŸ”₯πŸ•Š️
From deep inside of me
But when my heart is longing
Fear disappears

And so I wait in silence
Wait for a star to fall

I'll fly with the angels πŸ‘Ό☁️
As they carry me home πŸ’–πŸ”‘

I wanna sing my song
And take me home where I come from
I wanna sing my song
For you, for everyone

Oh, I've left it all behind me
To travel the distant road
So far from my homeland
So far from my shore

I wanna sing my song
And take me home where I come from
I wanna sing my song
For you, for everyone

I wanna sing my song
And take me home where I come from
I wanna sing my song
For you, for everyone

Sing my song
Take me home where I come from
I wanna sing my song
For you, for everyone
Lyrics:  "When the Trumpet Sounds" πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–πŸŽΊ☁️πŸ‘Ό
 
 
 

Luke 12:35-40 πŸ’–πŸ”₯πŸ•Š️

“Be dressed ready for service and keep your lamps burning, like servants waiting for their Master to return from a wedding banquet, so that when He comes and knocks they can immediately open the door for  Him. It will be good for those servants whose Master finds them watching when He comes. Truly I tell you, He will dress Himself to serve, will have them recline at the table and will come and wait on them. It will be good for those servants whose Master finds them ready, even if  He comes in the middle of the night or toward daybreak. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into. You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him.”


 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to "The Sparrow Still Sings" πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–

"The Lord is Near to the Broken Hearted" ❤️ For Those Experiencing Loss. πŸ™

"Bring Forth the Kingdom of God" πŸ’–πŸ”₯πŸ•Š️πŸŽΆπŸ¦‹πŸ‘‘