"A Collection of Soaking Worship Songs" πΆπ️π₯ππ
Today I feel led to share a collection of some of my favourite relaxing worship songs.
Soaking worship music is a style of music that is peaceful, reflective, prayerful, and draws us closer to the presence of God. It helps us to rest in the comforting embrace of His love, and focuses our attention on Jesus.
I hope this collection blesses you, fills you up with His peace that surpasses all understanding. Let's lift Jesus higher through our songs and praise! Making melody in our hearts, unto the King of kings. ππΆπ️π₯ππͺ
Jesus Jesus
Holy and Anointed One
Jesus
Jesus Jesus
Risen and Exalted One
Jesus
Your name is like honey on my lips
Your Spirit like water to my soul
Your Word is a lamp unto my feet
Jesus I love You, I love You
π
I am looking for, I am longing for the place where I can
lay my head upon Your breast
I am looking for the place where You will pour Your oil
over me all over me
Pour over me, Pour over me, Your oil, of perfect peace
I am looking for, the time when I can steal away, to
find the place of rest, the place of peace
I am looking for the time to steal away and be
with You, to be with You
Take me away, Take me away, So I can be with You
ππ₯π️
Let Your glory fall in this room
Let it go forth from here to the nations
Let Your fragrance rest in this place
As we gather to seek Your face
Father of creation, unfold your sovereign plan
Raise up a chosen generation
That will march through the land
All of creation is longing
For Your unveiling of power
Would You release your anointing
Oh God let this be the hour
Let Your glory fall in this room
Let it go forth from here to the nations
Let Your fragrance rest in this place
As we gather to seek Your face
Ruler of the nations the world has yet to see
The full release of your promise
The church in victory
Turn to us Lord and touch us
Make us strong in Your might
Overcome our weakness
That we could stand up and fight
Let Your Kingdom come
Let Your will be done
Let us see on Earth
The glory of Your Son!
ππ₯π️π
Lyrics: "Agnus Dei," by Michael W. Smith πΆπ️π₯ππͺ





Comments
Post a Comment