"A Whisper in the Wind" - A Collection of Heavenly Instrumental Music πΆπ️π₯π¦ππΊπͺ
Last night the Lord took me on a new musical journey. πΆππ And I was led to listen to a variety of songs played on an instrument that I've never even heard of before.
The instruments are called, Chapman Sticks. They kind of resemble acoustic guitars, only without the hollowed out parts.
They kind of look like they are made of large fence post boards, only with strings attached, and they make heavenly sounds and lovely melodies, when they are played by the hands of skilful musicians, who strum and make melody from their hearts.
Here are a few of the songs that I listened to last night. The titles of the songs were what first caught my attention. And the album is titled, "New Beginnings." ππ¦ππ☘️
Instrumental Melody: "Whisper in the Wind," by Cascade πΆπ️π₯ππ¨
Instrumental Melody: "Highland Rain," by Cascade πΆπ️π₯ππ§️
As I was listening to these songs, and observing the instruments, I was reminded of a few scriptures about "gates," tent pegs. and stakes. I believe that Heaven's gates are opening up, and now is the time to arise and build. It all goes hand in hand with God's Kingdom building preparations.
"Swing wide you heavenly gates! Prepare the way of the risen Lord!" πΆπ️π
John 10:1-16 π
“Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.” Jesus used this figure of speech, but the Pharisees did not understand what he was telling them.
Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.
“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father, and I lay down my life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd."
Isaiah 54:1-5 ππ₯π️π
"Sing, O barren. You who have not borne! Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, you who have not labored with child! For more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married woman,” says the Lord.
“Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings. Do not spare. Lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes. For you shall expand to the right and to the left, and your descendants will inherit the nations, and make the desolate cities inhabited."
“Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed. Neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame. For you will forget the shame of your youth, and will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore."
"For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is His name, and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel. He is called the God of the whole earth."









I love this so much! Thank you for this blog post. It’s very encouraging and confirming. May the good Lord continue to lead and bless you and this ministry!
ReplyDeleteThank you dear sister! I'm glad you enjoy these songs and messages that the Lord has led me to post on this blog. It is still a work in progress, and I never know just where He will lead me next on this journey. π₯° Thanks again for your encouragement and support. God bless you! πππ«
Delete