"Angel Wings" - The Musical πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–πŸͺ½πŸ¦‹πŸͺ‰

 

A Testimony: 

The topic of "Angel Wings" continues today. πŸ’–πŸͺ½πŸ¦‹ In my previous post, I shared a collection of songs titled, "A Wing and A Prayer."

Now today, I received more revelations and scriptures about the Angel of the Lord.

It all started with a dear friend of mine, sending me an email this morning, where she shared a photo that she took of a cloud formation that closely resembles an angel with very large wings.

My Spirit leapt within me, as soon as I saw it.  And it instantly reminded me of Revelation 10:1-11.

This is the picture that my friend took of the cloud formation above her garden.  As you can see, it looks just like a very large angel.  And the wings look a lot like the one in the meme I posted above too.  I saw it a couple of days ago, and was even thinking about using it in my other post.  But something stopped me at the time.

Now it seems like it is the right time to share it. 😊 It's quite amazing how God was showing us both the same things, only in different ways!

Revelation 10:1-11 πŸ’–

Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, surrounded by a cloud, with a rainbow over his head. His face shone like the sun, and his feet were like pillars of fire. And in his hand was a small scroll that had been opened. He stood with his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land. And he gave a great shout like the roar of a lion. And when he shouted, the seven thunders answered.

When the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write. But I heard a voice from heaven saying, “Keep secret what the seven thunders said, and do not write it down.”

Then the angel I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised his right hand toward heaven. He swore an oath in the name of the one who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and everything in them, the earth and everything in it, and the sea and everything in it. He said, “There will be no more delay. When the seventh angel blows his trumpet, God’s mysterious plan will be fulfilled. It will happen just as he announced it to his servants the prophets.”

Then the voice from heaven spoke to me again: “Go and take the open scroll from the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land.” πŸ“œπŸ―

So I went to the angel and told him to give me the small scroll. “Yes, take it and eat it,” he said. “It will be sweet as honey in your mouth, but it will turn sour in your stomach!” So I took the small scroll from the hand of the angel, and I ate it! It was sweet in my mouth, but when I swallowed it, it turned sour in my stomach.

Then I was told, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages, and kings.” 

Another scripture that came to my mind was Ezekiel 1.

Ezekiel 1:20-28

The spirit of the living beings was in the wheels. So wherever the Spirit went, the wheels and the living beings also went. When the beings moved, the wheels moved. When the beings stopped, the wheels stopped. When the beings flew upward, the wheels rose up, for the spirit of the living beings was in the wheels.

Spread out above them was a surface like the sky, glittering like crystal. Beneath this surface the wings of each living being stretched out to touch the others’ wings, and each had two wings covering its body. As they flew, their wings sounded to me like waves crashing against the shore or like the voice of the Almighty or like the shouting of a mighty army. When they stopped, they let down their wings. As they stood with wings lowered, a voice spoke from beyond the crystal surface above them.

Above this surface was something that looked like a throne made of blue lapis lazuli. And on this throne high above was a figure whose appearance resembled a man. From what appeared to be his waist up, he looked like gleaming amber, flickering like a fire. And from his waist down, he looked like a burning flame, shining with splendor. All around him was a glowing halo, like a rainbow shining in the clouds on a rainy day. This is what the glory of the Lord looked like to me. When I saw it, I fell face down on the ground, and I heard someone’s voice speaking to me. 

 
Lyrics:  "Revelation Song," by Phillips, Craig, and Dean πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–πŸ’ŽπŸŒˆπŸ™Œ
 
 
 
 Hymn Lyrics:  "Golden Harps are Sounding," by The King's Harpists πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–
 
 
Golden harps are sounding, angel voices ring,
 pearly gates are opened, opened for the King:

Christ, the King of glory, Jesus, King of love,
is gone up in triumph to his throne above.

Chorus:
All his work is ended, joyfully we sing:
Jesus hath ascended: glory to our King!

He who came to save us, he who bled and died,
now is crowned with glory at his Father's side.
Nevermore to suffer, nevermore to die,
Jesus, King of glory, is gone up on high.

Praying for his children in that blessed place,
calling them to glory, sending them his grace;
his bright home preparing, faithful ones for you;
Jesus ever liveth, ever loveth too.

 πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–πŸͺ‰

 Lyrics:  "Jesus Be the Centre," by Vineyard Worship πŸ’–πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯
 

Jesus, be the centerBe my source, be my LightJesus
 
Jesus, be the centerBe my hope, be my songJesus
 
Be the fire in my heartBe the wind in these sailsBe the reason that I liveJesus, Jesus
 
Jesus, be my visionBe my path, be my guideJesus
 
Be the fire in my heartBe the wind in these sailsBe the reason that I liveJesus, Jesus
 
Be the fire in my heartBe the wind in these sailsBe the reason that I liveJesus, Jesus

πŸ’–πŸ”₯πŸ•Š️
 
 Lyrics:  "Well Done," by The Afters πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–πŸ¦‹πŸͺ½
 
 
 
Lyrics:  "Come and Fill Me Up," by Vineyard Worship πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–
 
 




 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to "The Sparrow Still Sings" πŸŽΆπŸ•Š️πŸ”₯πŸ’–

"The Lord is Near to the Broken Hearted" ❤️ For Those Experiencing Loss. πŸ™

"Bring Forth the Kingdom of God" πŸ’–πŸ”₯πŸ•Š️πŸŽΆπŸ¦‹πŸ‘‘