"Arise and Shine" - A Collection of Songs πΆπ️π₯ππΉπͺ
Once again the Lord has led me to piece together a collection of songs that seem to have a common thread. They all seem to be pointing to this moment of time, where our Heavenly Father is telling us to "Arise and Shine!"
I have also been led to post some children's songs in this collection. I believe God is being playful here, and telling us not to lose our sense of childlike joy and wonder. He wants us to come to Him like little children. For the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
I'm just going to let the lyrics and the Holy Spirit do the talking. π₯°πΆπππ️ I hope you all enjoy these songs that our Heavenly Father is singing over us.
Lyrics: "There is Sunshine in My Soul Today πΆπ️π₯ππΉπͺ
Than glows in any earthly sky,
While the peaceful, happy moments roll;
When Jesus shows His smiling face
And Jesus, listening, can hear
The dove of peace sings in my heart,
For blessings which He gives me now,
We are children, children of the Light
We are shining in the darkness of the night
Hope for this world, joy throughout the land.
Touch the hearts of everyone, take everybody’s hand.
Come and gather round the flame, share the light in His name
We the children of the light
As the wind blows where it will, spread the news to everyone
There’s still plenty of time, for we have just begun.
We are children, children of the Light
We are shining in the darkness of the night
Hope for this world, joy throughout the land.
Touch the hearts of everyone, take everybody’s hand.
Join the song of all the earth, we’ve a dream a dream to share
And a promise of re-birth
Let the earth feel the warmth of his love here in our hearts
We’ve still many a dream and promises to keep
We are shining in the darkness of the night
Hope for this world, joy throughout the land.
Touch the hearts of everyone, take everybody’s hand.
In the midst of the darkness, shining
Jesus, Light of the world, shine upon us
Set us free by the truth You now bring us
Shine on me
Shine on me.
Shine, Jesus, shine
Fill this land with the Father's glory
Blaze, Spirit, blaze,
Set our hearts on fire
Flow, river, flow
Flood the nations with grace and mercy
Send forth Your Word, Lord
And let there be light.
Lord, I come to Your awesome presence
From the shadows into Your radiance
By the blood I may enter Your brightness
Search me, try me, consume all my darkness
Shine on me
Shine on me.
Shine, Jesus, shine
Fill this land with the Father's glory
Blaze, Spirit, blaze,
Set our hearts on fire
Flow, river, flow
Flood the nations with grace and mercy
Send forth Your Word, Lord
And let there be light.
As we gaze on Your kingly brightness.
So our faces display Your likeness.
Ever changing from glory to glory,
Mirrored here may our lives tell Your story.
Shine on me
Shine on me.
Shine, Jesus, shine
Fill this land with the Father's glory
Blaze, Spirit, blaze,
Set our hearts on fire
Flow, river, flow
Flood the nations with grace and mercy
Send forth Your Word, Lord
And let there be light
That's why I'll always be around
You are the apple of my eye
Forever you'll stay in my heart
I feel like this is the beginning
Though I've loved you for a million years
And if I thought our love was ending
I'd find myself drowning in my own tears
You are the sunshine of my life
That's why I'll always stay around
You are the apple of my eye
Forever you'll stay in my heart
You must have known that I was lonely
Because you came to my rescue
And I know that this must be heaven
How could so much love be inside of you?
You are the sunshine of my life, yeah
That's why I'll always stay around
You are the apple of my eye
Forever you'll stay in my heart
You are the sunshine of my life, yeah








Comments
Post a Comment